Reserve Spring Lambs
Our farm is bustling with life right now. Our lambs have been on fresh green pasture since their birth.
We are now taking reservations for whole lamb.
- Reserve now for Spring lambs, harvests starting in April 2019
- Flat rate $350 on sale for $300
- Reservations on a first come first served basis. $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Lambs are harvested at 90 pounds live weight, as lambs reach this weight orders will be filled.
- Green Star Farm will cover all slaughter and delivery fees to a local butcher shop
- You select and choose all of your own cuts and work directly with local butcher. You pay them directly for butchering costs. The general cut and wrap fee for a whole lamb is $70. If you haven't purchased a whole animal before, we recommend you call Bud's to discuss.
- Spring 2019 lambs will all be sent to Bud's Custom Meats
For more details about how much meat you will take home, we have found this .PDF "The butcher kept your meat?" from Penn State useful
If this is too much meat, we also sell smaller bulk animal pre-packaged options. Visit our online Shop for details